Graphic Designer responsibilities include designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Who We Are
23point5 is a platform that powers creators to design and sell exceptional quality fashion brands. Our end-to-end technology (Software, Manufacturing, and Logistics) enables a creator to design without limits using our 3D Design Studio, to express creativity on apparel never possible before, and to manufacture and deliver product directly to customers on-demand. We are mission focused and very product centric. We deeply believe in our product (software and soft goods) with maniacal attention to detail and quality. We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead who can help us scale our technology platform and team. This is a unique and fast-paced opportunity to make a material impact on an early-stage product’s trajectory and to change the shape of fashion. Our team is obsessed with the idea of connecting the digital with the physical world in a planet-positive way – all while having the most fun that we have ever had.
- Video Animation
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field