We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic sales person to join our growing sales team. The Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for Exceptional Innovation hospitality/hotel solutions products and services (internet, interactive television, Google Chromecast streaming, mobility, digital signage, free-to-guest and business analytics). This position will utilize an integrated strategy that may include, but not limited to, marketing automation, inbound/outbound telemarketing, working hotel and management group lead lists, networking and grassroots marketing. This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales/Account Services team successful. Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting and will email and make calls and to potential hotel customers (GM, CE, IT, Architects, IT consultants, C-Level, Contractors, FF&E vendors) to introduce our product solution, log call and information into Sales Force and set up demos and appointments for outside Sales Team. This position will also assist in development of presentations and proposals for the Sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and EI leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the EI product solution and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Four (4) year degree and/or minimum of 3 – 5 years of sales telemarketing experience in a hospitality, gaming, education, internet, hospitality/hotel (preferred) or solutions selling environment. Preferably within a technology industry is required.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in Sales Force is highly preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully
- Must be experienced selling technical and integrated IT premium priced solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Must have experience selling technology based product and software solutions utilizing ROI and other value added selling approaches, familiarity and experience with large ticket long sales cycle technology sales items, competitive –assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently in high-pressure, high risk sales environment.
- Must be able to learn and speak to the application of television, internet, mobile, streaming and technologies toward challenges hotels face with guest and hotel owners needs and demands
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- $4-$7 per hour.