Get Me Links (getmelinks.com) is looking to hire a Link Building Team Leader
Certain pre-qualifications are needed, please read through:
– Ambitious: We’re growing FAST. A thirst for growth and quality of work to match will be compensated.
– Impeccable attention to detail: You read through, take notes, remember details like people’s names, etc. (btw my name is Gail, and if you send the application to any other name or Sir, Sir/Madam, Hiring Manager, etc., I won’t read it 😉 ).
-Competent: You are an experienced link builder and have knowledge about SEO.
– An A player: You don’t just do “your best”, you do what’s required.
– A team player: With a fast-growing team, everyone has to care about the other team members’ success.
– A good communicator: You’ll be capturing order details from clients, sometimes with plenty of little nuances / specific requirements. You need to understand clearly what was requested and ensure the message gets across to the fulfillment team clearly.
– Honest: You come forward when you mess up and communicate efficiently with your manager so you can fix the issue together. Everybody makes mistakes, it’s how we react to them that makes a difference.
– Effective: You get the most out of the hours you work.
– Personal freedom: We don’t have fixed schedules and the job is fully remote. You can set your own hours for as long as the job gets done.
– Recognition: We strive to have a company culture where competence and team play is greatly appreciated.
– Structure: While a young and flexible company, we have a defined structure of work and systems to complement them. You’ll find an environment that supports your growth
WHAT YOU’LL FIND at Get Me Links:
– A friendly team: Our team is based in multiple locations, with a great % of the team based in the Philippines. We’re all team players and care for our teammates’ success.
– A supportive environment: the managers and even the C-level team will be there for you (both CEO and COO) to support your growth and integration into the team.
– A relaxed atmosphere: Don’t confuse growth and ambition with stiffness or stress. We value personal well-being above many other things. You’ll find a relaxed workplace with few meetings and no silly time tracking or micromanaging bosses. There are KPIs in place that we use to know if work’s on track or not. We care about results, not minutes.
– Work/life balance: You won’t be asked to go the extra mile with your hours.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
– Fluent spoken and written English absolutely required.
– 2 years+ previous experience as a project manager in a high order volume service business or similar type business absolutely required. Experience in an SEO agency is highly valued but not mandatory.
– Basic SEO understanding is desired but not required (we’re an SEO agency after all so you need to either a) know the drill or b) know a little bit but be VERY eager to learn.
– Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets absolutely required.
– Script (Google Sheets) development skills are highly valued although not necessarily required.
– $800 USD per month as a starting salary. One-month training period. Three months probationary
– $850 to $1000 USD per month after probationary for 6 months, and revisions every 12 months
– Performance-based bonuses
– Full Social Benefits Package after trial period (PAGIBIG, SSS, Philhealth)
– 13th month Payment (eligible after trial period) paid on December 15th
– Paid holidays (national holidays + Christmas to New Year week + 2 weeks per year)
NO SIDE-GIG POLICY
We have a strict no side-gig policy. You’ll have to drop any other job, be it full-time or part-time and any freelancing gigs you are doing if you take a position with us.
HOW TO APPLY:
– Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org: a copy of your resume, at least two contacts of reference (name, work relationship with you, and contact method; we WILL conduct a background check), and the complete breakdown of your DISC personality as per www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/ (do a new test and send a capture of the final result).
– Use the following subject line for your email: “Link Building Team Leader for GetMeLinks – I’m [Here goes your name] and I’m an A player”
– If your profile matches what we’re looking for, we will send a test task to assess your skills and see your thought processes. If you are unwilling to do a test task, please do not apply.
– After you submit your test task (you’ll have 24h to do so), we’ll review and start conducting interviews with people who pass phase 1. There will be 1-2 more interviews if you give the first one.
Only applications filled and submitted correctly will be considered. If you don’t get a reply to your application, it means you missed something.