This job has been Expired
We are hiring marketing specialist. Position is available immediately. Apply now!
- Perform research, analyses, and testing with a variety of tools to gain insights and shape marketing strategy
- Collaborate with team members to optimize automation and lead-nurturing process through email, content, events, and social channels
- Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach audiences through targeted channels
- Create and distribute monthly reports on critical metrics for lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs
- Assist marketing manager in the development and execution of campaigns, including content creation, new-product launches, social media, upselling, cross-selling, and sales enablement
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience with product launches or integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Experience in planning and leading initiatives
- $4-$7 per hour. Years of experience will determine your pay rate.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, or related field preferred