Application deadline date has been passed for this Job..
This job has been Expired
We have one position available immediately. I will start reviewing applications and conduct interviews as soon as we have the right candidates.
Please see some of the job duties and requirements for the job.
Responsibilities for Office Coordinator
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures
- Establish and implement office procedures and practices
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the premises
- Carry out routine checks to ensure safety and security
- Attend to general issues and fixing simple problems
- Contact relevant personnel for troubleshooting complex issues
- Interact with clients and customers
- Oversee and direct staff as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business management preferred
- Proven experience working in a professional office environment
- High proficiency in technology and Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High standards of customer service
- Organizational and time management skills
- Great team player
- Ability to sit in front of a computer for many hours a day
- Enthusiastic and passionate