Application deadline date has been passed for this Job..
This job has been Expired
- Performs day-to-day accounting activities so that general ledger activity, trial balance, and key account reconciliations are adequately prepared and monitored.
- Prepares and performs monthly bank reconciliations on multiple accounts.
- Prepares event invoices and prepares monthly revenue recognition journal entries.
- Prepares and performs or assists with event settlements when needed.
- Various financial analysis as requested by client Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements and reports.
- Bi-Weekly payroll processing and subsequent journal entries.
- Maintain fixed asset detail records and performs account reconciliations.
- Performs monthly balance sheet reconciliations and account analyses.
- Review reconciliations and analyses with Accounting Manager and the Director of Finance monthly. Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of general accounting experience Or Equivalent combination of education and experience of the above.
Extensive knowledge of accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word Experience with ADP or similar payroll systems desirable Sage software knowledge is beneficial.
$4-$6 per hr