Overview of Job
We are looking for a highly organized and communicative Coordinator to be responsible for task and event management. The Coordinator will also be responsible for liaising with clients, contacting vendors and working with various staff members to complete a project.
- Create and adhere to a timeline for planning events.
- Liaise with clients to gauge their needs.
- Work with staff to accomplish tasks.
- Contact vendors for outsourced services.
- Receive phone calls and respond to emails from clients.
A team coordinator needs to have the following skills: organizational and interpersonal communication, team building ability, self-motivation, able to work independently, ability to work and communicate with the general public, training and development skills and the ability to plan events.
- An Associate degree in business, finance, event coordination or a relevant field.
- Good organizational skills.
- Prior experience with project management preferred.
- Great communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
***Apply now. Interviews will start on Feb 24rd until position is filled.***